Wednesday 12 October 2011

Old Time~

This is picture of me and my cousin, i'm the one on you guys left. haha. Please dont laugh at my pic guys.
Stop laugh dude. hehe. This pic captured by my auntie, i'm 9 years old in this pic. I'm very miss my child time. What are you guys gonna do if you can rewind to old time? If me, i will be a nice and brilliant boy. And i also will take care of my beloved toys. huhu.. Wait a minute, this is not what i wanna tell you guys. Back to the stories >>> This pic taken at my cousin birthday, that was unforgettable memory in my life because i singing for the first time infront of  many people. Because my dream is to be a singer and create an awesome band ever. Wish me luck guys! I know you guys also have a dream before right? i promise to myself to make my dream become a reality. So, i need to fulfill my destiny, wait for my debut guys! :) Make sure you guys make your own dream become reality k! I know you can, and you know i can. hehe. Thats all for this story, see yaa guys! till the next stories.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment